On-Demand or On-Premise Workflow Management Software
When in need of a simple solution for your workflow needs, PerfectForms gives you the power to choose which deployment methods best meet your unique needs. You can choose to install on your servers (on-premise) or ours (on-demand or SaaS). Key factors to consider in your decision making process are availability of hardware, associated costs and internal security policies. For a review of the SaaS market, see our recent post on EbizQ.
On-Demand Workflow Management Software
The on-demand option provides business benefits like:
- No software or hardware to maintain
- No upfront investment
- Secure 24/7 monitoring and back-up
- Low monthly payments
- Hosting provided by Rackspace
On-Premise Workflow Management Software
Another option you’ll find at PerfectForms is the On-Premise account. This account gives you added benefits when compared with On-Demand. These advantages include:
- Software is installed on your servers
- Maintain complete control over the environment
- Can be moved to the cloud in the future
Leave a Reply
NOTE: You will be prompted to register or login when posting.