Ten Step Process to Creating a Workflow
“Is it really that easy to build a form on PerfectForms?” That’s a question that many customers ask when they first start. They are expecting the process of creating a workflow to be long and complicated. With PerfectForms business process software, it’s really a simple task. In fact, it’s been streamlined down to an easy ten-step process that is outlined in the PerfectForms Quickstart Guide, which is available online. Here is a summary of the steps:
- Getting Started – From the Getting Started page, you can go to the Main Dashboard, Create a New Form, or Edit a Sample Form.
- Creating a New Form – Start by naming your form and going into the Form Designer.
- Adding Objects to Your Form – Add fields, buttons and text to your form, by dragging and dropping.
- Adding Workflow – Define how your workflow process will work.
- Adding Notifications – Define who will be emailed at certain points in the workflow.
- Save and Close Your Form.
- Publishing Your Form – Set permissions and make your form available for use.
- Filling Out a Form and Submitting – Access a published form to enter data.
- Managing Form Instances – View forms that have been submitted.
- Creating a Report – One of the most important functions: Create reports from the data you collected in the forms.
Leave a Reply
NOTE: You will be prompted to register or login when posting.