Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I change the “from” address associated with the email notifications sent from PerfectForms?
To select a different server to send email notifications, you add a new email server as an Account Resource on the Settings Dashboard. See Adding an Account Resource- Email Server for details.
2. Is it possible to integrate with external data sources?
Yes, you can connect to external data sources such as other databases, LDAP and CSV by using the Connection Agent and through Web Services. See Web Services Connections, Database Connections and The Connection Agent for details.
3. Can I access forms on a mobile device or tablet?
Yes, the online forms are in HTML so they are accessible on any mobile device or tablet.
4. Do you need a license to submit data through an online form?
If you are simply filling out and submitting a form instance, no license is required. A Full license is required to design forms and reports and a Basic license is required to view reports. See Creating a New User for details.
5. Is it possible to connect to a directory service using LDAP so I can populate a drop down list with employee information?
Using the Connection Agent, you can connect to a directory service to populate information in an online form. See Directory Services (LDAP) Connections for details.