Yes you can do this but don’t feel bad about not knowing. This action is a little more complicating than basic understanding.
Set up this action upon ‘page is open’
1. In design mode, click on the background of the page and look in the page properties on the right hand side of your screen.
2. Click on the ‘page is open’ behavior
3. Drag and drop a ‘Set table rows’ behavior onto the page
4. Look at the set table rows properties on the right hand side to make sure the radio button “Add row” and “at the beginning
5. Just above this is the Object to select. Here is where you select the table you would like to add the rows to when the page is opened. Select your table.
Now you can preview it to test it.