Tagged: error code 0
This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 9 years, 7 months ago.
- December 17, 2011 at 2:27 am #923
Is there a definition for error code “0” and why this error might be thrown?
I cannot see one in the help section: /Documentation/manual/html/index.html?error_code_reference.htm
I have a form instance with the out of the box function for User to add/upload an attachment.
Steps to recreate the issue:
1. End User clicks on the ‘add’ button in PF published form (dialogue window opens)
2. User locates and selects the file to upload (e.g. PDF / 160kb)
3. User clicks ‘open’ in the dialogue window (upon click of the button ‘open’ I noticed an ERROR, see below, when viewing in a Charles session proxy)
4. Note: The file successfully uploads and is displayed in the form.
The error is a concern because many of my customers use this function across their internal network, and this error prompts their internal proxy network login window to appear. If I can understand the nature of error code “0” there may be a relationship with the network error my customers are experiencing.
The error occurs regardless of file format (PDF, WOrd, XLS, JPEG tried).
The ERROR, prompted by:
The ERROR message, viewed through session proxy application:
* PF Premise 1.18
* Tested in FF 8, IE7, IE8, Chrome 10
Thanks for your inputDecember 18, 2011 at 11:54 pm #5962
Edit: the forum stripped out the syntax for CODE.
After the syntax ERROR, the XML opens CODE, with a value of 0 (zero) and closes CODE.December 19, 2011 at 5:22 pm #5963
Ironically, the error code “0” means the operation completed successfully. I have forwarded your scanario to development for evaluation.
AaronDecember 20, 2011 at 10:10 am #5964
Thanks Aaron. I received a call from your tech today about this issue. He confirmed that the error code 0 is expected behaviour.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.