AddAsset > Error Code 0?

Home Forum General AddAsset > Error Code 0?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Is there a definition for error code “0” and why this error might be thrown?

I cannot see one in the help section: http://www.perfectforms.com/Documentation/manual/html/index.html?error_code_reference.htm

I have a form instance with the out of the box function for User to add/upload an attachment.

Steps to recreate the issue:

1. End User clicks on the ‘add’ button in PF published form (dialogue window opens)

2. User locates and selects the file to upload (e.g. PDF / 160kb)

3. User clicks ‘open’ in the dialogue window (upon click of the button ‘open’ I noticed an ERROR, see below, when viewing in a Charles session proxy)

4. Note: The file successfully uploads and is displayed in the form.

The error is a concern because many of my customers use this function across their internal network, and this error prompts their internal proxy network login window to appear. If I can understand the nature of error code “0” there may be a relationship with the network error my customers are experiencing.

The error occurs regardless of file format (PDF, WOrd, XLS, JPEG tried).

The ERROR, prompted by:

/services/assets.asmx/AddAsset

The ERROR message, viewed through session proxy application:

<RESULT>

<ERROR>

</ERROR>

<TOKEN>-9223372036854775808</TOKEN>

<RESPONSE>

<AssetId>7YgAgbgAggAAMgwM</AssetId>

<mimeType>application/pdf</mimeType>

</RESPONSE>

</RESULT>

My environment:

* PF Premise 1.18

* Tested in FF 8, IE7, IE8, Chrome 10

Thanks for your input

Anonymous

Edit: the forum stripped out the syntax for CODE.

After the syntax ERROR, the XML opens CODE, with a value of 0 (zero) and closes CODE.

Ironically, the error code “0” means the operation completed successfully. I have forwarded your scanario to development for evaluation.

Thanks,

Aaron

Anonymous

Thanks Aaron. I received a call from your tech today about this issue. He confirmed that the error code 0 is expected behaviour.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.