Auto-Reply via e-mail & possibly disable server time-out?

Home Forum General Auto-Reply via e-mail & possibly disable server time-out?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I have a form which is basically an employment form that in its current state when completed sends an email with a link to the completed filled in form.

I would like to know if it is possible to also send a “confirmation” email to the email address that is inputted by the person filling the form out and submitting it?

Also, I assume this is most likely just the web user filling out the form either taking too long or forgetting to complete it but the complaint is that it is “timing out” is there any way to prevent this? other than I guess a notification/disclosure?

You can add many different email notifications to different people in the notification behavior object. You can send the emails to a fixed email address, an address taken from an input field, or a licensed user. Here is a page in the user guide that discusses notifications: http://www.perfectforms.com/Documentation/manual/html/?notifications.htm.

In the Form Properties section on the right side of the form design layout the is a section at the bottom called Advanced. There you will find a setting for time out. The default is set at 30 minutes, but can be changed to 9,999 minutes (6 days).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.