button is disabled

Home Forum Behaviors button is disabled

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I have a hidden button associated with main form behavior on one page of the form. The button is set to “normal” after the user hit another button and view some message. However, this button often become disabled, which means there is no response at all when click the button. The only way to make it work again is to remove the button state from a set state behavior, and then add it back again. Then the button will work for testing. Several days later, the button went disabled again. We are testing the exactly same behavior with same data situation. My question is, if there is something wrong with my behavior set-up, why by simply remove and add it back will make the button work again? Could it be a bug in your system?

Thank you very much for answering it!

Here are a few things to check:

Make sure that the state of the object is set to “Normal”. If it is set to “Default” it will assume the state is was in when the instance was last submitted.

Remember that you can set a series of states of an object based on Role and workflow stage: http://www.perfectforms.com/Documentation/manual/html/?fa_setting_a_series_of_states_on_.htm.

Finally, if that doesn’t help delete the object (button). You will be shown a message that tells you what other objects have behaviors that reference the deleted object. Then you can figure out what is causing the unwanted change. Remember to un-delete after you have taken a screen shot of the list in the message.

Workflow software, Process software, Procedure software

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.