Can I specify a dynamic URL when using the Show URL or Submit Data behaviours?

Home Forum General Can I specify a dynamic URL when using the Show URL or Submit Data behaviours?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi there,

I’m looking at the PAYPAL integration on the PerfectForms Geek website but the functionality used in this example isn’t available in my version of PerfectForms. I need to be able to generate a dynamic URL when using the Show URL function, and also when using the Submit Data function. (E.g. append the form instance ID to the URL). In the PAYPAL example you can set the URL to be static text, the value of a field, the result of a formula etc, but my version will only allow me to specify the URL using a static piece of text. Is there another, more advanced version of PerfectForms available?

Also, I’ve downloaded the PAYPAL example and loaded up the form, but some of the behaviour is missing when I view it in the Behaviour view – I assume this is also a version incompatibility?

Thanks,

Ali

ijobling
    Participant

that example was created in the next version of Perfectforms.. v1.11. there are functions there that are not yet available in v1.10 that you are running.

Subject to the successful completion of the testing processes, we are aiming to release v1.11 in the next week or so. Hang on and you will be able to do what you need as you have seen on that example form

Anonymous

Thanks, looking forward to seeing the new version

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.