Clone a production database for development purposes

Home Forum General Clone a production database for development purposes

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  MABrown 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

MABrown
    Participant

In addition to our production PerfectForms system, we have several non-production systems that we use for testing purposes. Is there any way to clone the production database or migrate all of the production data to a development environment to ensure that they are identical?

It is a violation of the EULA to create unauthorized, non-production PerfectForms systems. Please contact your account manager for information on purchasing non-production installations.

MABrown
    Participant

Perhaps I didn’t make myself clear. We have three licensed installations of PerfectForms, that is to say, we have purchased a production license, as well as two non-production licenses. In no way am I referring to an unauthorized copy.

What I want to know is if there is a way to migrate everything from one licensed and paid-for environment to another licensed and paid-for environment, short of migrating each connection, report, and form design, and then recreating each form instance by hand.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.