Copy-Paste Causes Behavior Change Issues

Home Forum General Copy-Paste Causes Behavior Change Issues

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  evelina.liu 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

evelina.liu
    Participant

I have noticed that copy-paste objects and behaviors are not 100% accurate. For example, if I copy objects that are linked with Simple Branch, and when I paste these objects onto a different location or event, the T/F condition arrows will be reversed, and I end up needing to go into individual objects and manually fix them one by one.

For another instance, when I copy an object (text field) and trying to create a new object out of that by renaming the new object, it occasionally will have some identification issues between these two objects and caused lots of confusion, for example, data may still goes to the old object instead of the intended new object.

Also, for “Set Property” behavior, after copy-paste, the new behavior usually (if not always) will carry a different type of property (for example, Border color property to becomes Left property, etc.).

Has anyone noticed these issues? Thanks.

We can confirm the issue with a simple branch. It will be addressed in the next release. I have not been able to reproduce the other two that you describe.

pmeidinger
    Participant

The “Set Property” bug is one I run into often. Of course, I just tried to reproduce it on a new form and it worked just fine.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.