Dash boards for survey data

Home Forum General Dash boards for survey data

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi

I have a client with over 100 managers that will need access to a survey I have created for them.

They do not want paper reports and would like to view my survey results via a web page. With Quask, I could set this up very in a few minutes.

I can’t see a way of doing this with Perfect Forms. I DO NOT WANT TO SET ALL THESE PEOPLE UP AS USERS, If I do this the software is NOT economical for running surveys. I just want to display a dashboard showing the current data.

Can you help?

Thanks,

Bill

This is a common requirement for surveys

To avoid assigning licenses to all of the managers who need to see the report, you can print the report to PDF and post the PDF in your web page. Simply use a print behavior in the report.

Workflow software, Process software, Procedure software

Anonymous

Thanks for the reply – I think you must realise that this does not answer my point, unless I am missing something?

I need a dashboard that displays up to date, live information – not a pdf I have to run the print function and then update to my website. Unless, this is an automated feature? If I am running multiple surveys, I can’t be updated the PDF every hour as required by the client.

Surely, I can’t be the only user requiring this, free software like survey monkey allows easier client feedback.

Could you let me know if this is being addressed?

Thanks,

Bill

Our licensing schema requires a Full or Basic license to view the live and dynamic reports.

A complex solution to circumvent our licensing requirements would be to display the information in a form using form connections and a table. This would give you the raw data but not the ability to drill down and manipulate it like our reports do.

Workflow software, Process software, Procedure software

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.