Date Difference Function Error

Home Forum Behaviors Date Difference Function Error

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  MABrown 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

MABrown
    Participant

I have identified an issue with the PerfectForms Date Difference function. When using the Date Difference function, with the unit set to working days (wd), if the date inputs are in different months and they span a weekend, the function will not correctly calculate the number of days.

Has anyone else encountered this issue? We are still on version 1.14; could this have been fixed in 1.15/1.16?

I have already submitted a more detailed description through the support request form, but I thought I would ask here as well, since this is affecting a form we have already deployed and we need to resolve the issue ASAP.

ijobling
    Participant

Afraid there is a problem with this function at the moment, but from your detailed information sent seperately to support this has been raised with the developers to investigate. Will update this post as more information is obtained

MABrown
    Participant

I have identified another issue with the date difference function for weekdays, this time in version 1.16. If a date range ends on January 3rd, 2011, it will calculate an extra day.

For instance, the date difference for week days between Friday, December 31 and Monday, January 3rd is two, when it should be one.

If the range is extended to January 4th, the difference remains at two. I used the test form I created for the original issue to test this issue.

(note, I corrected the date, which is 2011)

MABrown
    Participant

I have identified another day that is incorrectly calculating – July 3rd, 2010. For some reason, these errors seem to only occur when the start date is in the previous month.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.