Date manipulation – business days

Home Forum General Date manipulation – business days

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  tmrhymer 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

tmrhymer
    Participant

I have a form with a date field (txtDate1) and in the logic of the form I need to be able to calculate and set another date field (txtDate2) to a date that is x number of business days after txtDate1. I think I could probably do this with some hidden fields, by taking date 1 and adding 1 to it, then checking the weekday name of that date and if its not saturday or sunday, subtract 1 from the variable holding the number of business days. If it is saturday or sunday then leave the business days alone and add 1 to date 1 again and continue checking through until business days = 0. Now that i’ve typed all that it sounds like that would be a pretty simple way to go about it, but i wanted to double check here and see if there was a better or standard way of doing this.

tmrhymer
    Participant

Nevermind I found it in the Working with date and times interactive example: http://www.perfectforms.com/sample-apps-interactive.php

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.