Delete old notifications

Home Forum General Delete old notifications

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  evelina.liu 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

sturmeyp
    Participant

Hi

Is there an easy way to delete notifications in PerfectForms

I have a few hundred which are under no attention needed and can now be removed from the system. When the notifications were created in my process the cancellation properties were not set correctly so they are now just hanging around.

thanks

There is a “Hide” button on the Notifications dashboard. Please see our help guide: http://www.perfectforms.com/Documentation/manual/html/?nav_notifications.htm

Workflow software, Process software, Procedure software

sturmeyp
    Participant

Thanks for the reply Dennis.. I understand now

One further question regaring notifications

I have some form instances which have not moved from a stage for several weeks. I have just added a reminder notication will is sent when the form stage has not moved for 5 days. My question is can this reminder notification be actived on form instances which are already submitted and stuck at this stage? or will it only be actived on new instances.

thanks

If you publish your changes and map the old instances to the new version the changes will take effect in the old instance when that instance is opened and submitted.

Workflow software, Process software, Procedure software

evelina.liu
    Participant

Or is it possible to somehow PAUSE all notifications from this form, and not to impact other forms?

evelina.liu
    Participant

I have a question regarding this. Due to the completion of one of our Perfectforms project, we no longer need to collect additional user data from this form. Is it possible to STOP all future notification for this particular form? We have previously set up the notification rule as “sent out notification every xx working days until next stage is reached”, but now the business owner requests to stop ALL emails. Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.