Delete User

Home Forum General Delete User

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

I have a form and user A generates Form Instance and Submits to User B where is ends.i.e Closed Stage.In closing form instance 2 notifications are sent to users one each.Now if user A is deleted what will happen to all those Form Instances which were created/generated by him.Will all those form instances be available with User B.

thnx.

CJ Hines
    Participant

Any forms that user has created will be deleted along with the user unless you transfer ownership first.This will delete the form along with all form instance data. Since it is a destructive action, the user must supply a password in order to complete the deletion.

Anonymous

If the user is just a end user and doesnt own any form but have created few form instances which are closed.I just need to save those form instances so that when i delete user,form instances can be seen in future by any means.

CJ Hines
    Participant

Form instances are not owned by the person who created them. These instances will not be deleted unless the administrator deletes them. It will be OK to delete a user if they do not have any forms.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.