Display Image

Home Forum General Display Image

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

How can i display JPEG images on form.If i want to display picture of certian employee on entering his/her ID.How can i make that JPEG picture display in my form.

Thnx.

ijobling
    Participant

You need a picture object on your form, set it to the appropriate size..

and then as you/your form user then uses the ‘file attachment’ object to upload the image file, you can then use the ‘Set Property’ behaviour to set the picture object to the file attachment object.

Anonymous

I have followed all the steps but i cant figure out your saying,

“use the ‘Set Property’ behaviour to set the picture object to the file attachment object.”

As i have created a picture object and a file attachment obj.Im able to upload the image file as well.

ijobling
    Participant

to start with, add a button to your form, then under the ‘when button is pressed’ beahviour, add in the Set Property action …set this to the picture object on the form and then select from the drop down the property of ‘source attachment’ and then set the value to the file upload object on the form

Anonymous

Hi,

I have followed the steps mentioned,but cant figure out ” then set the value to the file upload object on the form “, can you please clear me about this.

thnx.

ijobling
    Participant

Send an export of your form over to us in the support ticket explaining where your related actions here are. It is impossible to know what you have done from what you have said

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.