Draft Mode

Home Forum General Draft Mode

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  evelina.liu 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

evelina.liu
    Participant

Regarding Draft Mode, can someone please tell me what could be the problem, if I do not see the prompted message as the Tutorial has indicated:

http://www.perfectforms.com/Documentation/manual/html/?layout_area.htm

There is no error message, but directly send to the user that I am not yet ready to send this form to. This was not a problem before.

Thanks.

I don’t think the link you inserted was the one you had intended. If you want to run a form in draft mode, make sure to click the radio button next to “Draft” before you click new instance. Then you will be asked if you want to send the notifications normally or all to yourself.

evelina.liu
    Participant

I suspect that you are not in draft mode. Either you have not saved the form since the last time it was published in which case there would be no draft presented, or you simply did not click the draft radio button. If neither of the above is true then please submit a support inquiry and we will schedule a GoToMeeting to review the issue.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.