My form has a table that is populated by a connection to another form instance. This connection was working fine until I tried to add another return parameter. Now I get “Form connection error Dynamic filter field name is not valid” every time.
The connection action works when tested from the action editor. I tried to remove the target field from the connect behavior in the form, which didn’t work. I then removed the parameter from the connection action and reset the behavior to the original state, but that didn’t work either.
in terms of what you are seeing with this problem though, please send over both your forms and export of the form connections with an explanation of how it all works and we can try to replicate this and see what is going on. Perhaps be better to send the ‘working’ form with the steps you have taken to get this problem