Employee Assessment/Evaluation E-Form

Home Forum General Employee Assessment/Evaluation E-Form

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  saburchett 7 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

saburchett
    Participant

Hello,

We are currently in the process of evaluating our employees and we were trying to see if you all had an employee assessment or employee evaluation e-form that we could start off with. Do you all have something like that by any chance?

Thank you!

In the Human Resources section of our forms library we have a form called 360 Degree performance Appraisal. Feel free to import that into your account. Instructions to import are in our help guide: /Documentation/manual/html/?fg_importing_an_existing_library_.htm

Workflow software, Process software, Procedure software

saburchett
    Participant

Thank you Dennis! We were also looking on the perfectforms website (in the HR section) and we saw this e-form: //app.perfectforms.com/player.htm?f=rNHhAgAE

I looked in our library, but I can’t seem to find it there. Can we get that form somehow? Or are there certain forms that we are not able to access?

Apparently that form is not in the library for some reason. I will email you a copy of the file.

Workflow software, Process software, Procedure software

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!