Error on form connection

Home Forum General Error on form connection

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  davids 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

davids
    Participant

When running a form connection, I’m getting this error message: “Form Connection error System Error #1”. This wasn’t happening until recently… any ideas?

ijobling
    Participant

Would initially ask if anything has changed on either of the forms involved here, but go to the form connection ‘action’ and you can ‘test’ to check that the connection is still valid. That may show you something?

davids
    Participant

Nothing’s changed, and the test ran successfully. I should also mention that, if I’m logged into PerfectForms, the error goes away. Only comes up when I’m not logged in. This wasn’t happening before.

ijobling
    Participant

it would then point to ‘permissions’ on the form connection. What permissions do you have on the form connection and the? it would seem that from your symptoms only Perfectforms users have the necessary rights

Could you send details/screen shots over to us at support@perfectforms.com .. will be easier to SEE what settings you have

davids
    Participant

Connection is active, permissions are setup for Everyone, and only Use is allowed. I’ve also sent an image to the email address you gave.

ijobling
    Participant

thanks… got it.. can you confirm that the ACTION below the connection also has the same settings ? both can be involved

davids
    Participant

Yup, same settings. Read type Action, active, Permissions set to Everyone. Test was successful.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.