Exporting reports

Home Forum General Exporting reports

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imperial 6 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

imperial
    Participant

Hi,

I am exporting a report that i have created but the data in the extract doesnt match the data that is present on screen.

any suggestions as to why this may be? its a pretty straight forward/simple report

Are you using the export button in a Data List or Data Grid?

imperial
    Participant

Its the same result using either List or Grid!?

I asked the question to determine the method of export. There are several ways to export data other than from a Data List or Data Grid. Are some of the columns hidden?

imperial
    Participant

There are no hidden columns. i have a filter option, but even if dont use the filter the export still doesnt match the data on screen

One last question; Is all of the data in the export and simply in a different schema (expected) or is there data missing from the export?

Workflow software, Process software, Procedure software

imperial
    Participant

There is missing data. what i see on screen, is text that has been entered into a text field. but when exported this text isnt present in the expected column or anywhere in the export!

I have escalated your issue to our tier 2 support team. Someone will contact you to schedule a GoToMeeting so your SQL DB can be examined.

Workflow software, Process software, Procedure software

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.