Form List API

Home Forum API Form List API

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dennis @ PerfectForms 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

We have an offsite license, and I am developing a web services integration. I have successfully added a reference to the Portal API and am trying to use the GetFormsList function. The first parameter is accountName. I have tried passing it the API access token, my e-mail (repeated in the e-mail address variable), my AD account both with and without domain (even though the implementation is not configured for directory services) as well as my first and last name. I also tried all of the above with setting the out bound access token to my API key as well as leaving it blank. I only ever receive a response of “1” with a consistent token, which appears to be “Invalid Username Or Password”.  I have searched both the online documentation as well as the forums and have found no other reference or description of accountName other than the web service definition.

Any help would be appreciated.

You should not need accountName to get an API token. Email address (from your license), API key, and PerfectForms Password should be enough.

accountName is a required field in the function call. I have tried passing it an empty/blank string, but I get the same results. (Return of 1 with a consistent tokenOut). The web services are definitely functional as I can log in via the api.asmx service.

Try “default” (without ” marks) for the account Name.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.