Form Size after complete cycle

Home Forum General Form Size after complete cycle

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

My form is getting data from Database of employee which includes its image as well.i mean employee name,dept and employee picture.And this information is displayed on my form properly.What will be size of the form when it is initiated and when its closed?

Employee picture stays on the form in all different stages.And is form stored on my Hard Disk in an format?

ijobling
    Participant

Impossible for us to say, but the form itself is not stored on your local hard disk. Everything is stored within your SQL database.

If you need to know more on the size of this form, then look to the Perfectforms Admin console where you can in the ‘forms’ area see such details of each form.

http://www.perfectforms.com/Documentation/manual/html/inst_administration_console.htm

publish the form, check what you see, run the form to its ‘closed’ stage and then see what is then shown in this area and you would get a good idea of the information you are asking here

Anonymous

I have 236 intances of my form and when i checked Admin Console i came across Storage column and it says 0B.So what is tells?

ijobling
    Participant

ummmm.. says you’ve come across a problem. it should be showing you the amount of storage that these instances have used. will need to get this looked at to see what is going on

Anonymous

Infact all other things like views,submits,actions are appearing as 0.

ijobling
    Participant

The update to 1.15 has just been posted. your ‘account contact’ should be receiving an email shortly on this. When you get updated you should then see that the storage noted in the admin console is back to where it should be.

Anonymous

Hi,

I just got updated.And now i can see the Storage changed from 0 to 19.5 MB for 254 instances of my form.Can i delete all these intances to free this space as well.As i was just testing form and creating instances.

thnx

ijobling
    Participant

You can if you want, entirely up to you. in fact probably best if you do, and then run another test instance so you can see how it ‘changes’ as the form goes through different stages if you need to know that. Having said that, such storage in an onpremise installation is not significant as you are practically limited to the size of your servers HDD where you have SQL server installed

Anonymous

Ok.I think i;ll delete all the instances and then see the storage by running a test form through all the stages.I can delete all the instances in my Full User account but how can i just delete all the intances i.e. 256 without harming my form

ijobling
    Participant
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.