Frequent HTTP request error Error #2032

Home Forum General Frequent HTTP request error Error #2032

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  evelina.liu 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

evelina.liu
    Participant

I am getting frequent HTTP request error, with Error #2032. This has caused great inconvenience because I will not be able to save my form when this error shows up. I need to keep saving frequently (every 15 seconds or so) or I will need to keep starting over in order to save my objects. I notice that this error will start showing up when the number of form elements/objects increase. For a very simple form with fewer items, this error will not show up. Can someone please advise?

This is what’s show up when this problem starts to occur:

An error has occurred.

Communication failed!

HTTP request error

Error #2032

This is happening randomly in design mode?

Are you running the most recent version of Flash?

evelina.liu
    Participant

Yes, I have the most recent Flash. This is happening randomly for my “bigger” forms under design mode. If is for simplier forms, this won’t happen. Thank you for your prompt response always.

Does this error show up at random or only when you try to save the design?

evelina.liu
    Participant

When I try to save the design.

Your web server is timing out either from heavy traffic, a large file, or both. How big is the form you are saving? Check the time out settings in the IIS server. The default is 120 seconds which clearly should be plenty.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.