How to implement a Progress Bar

Home Forum General How to implement a Progress Bar

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Is there a way to display a progress bar to the end User to advise how much of the form has downloaded, and how much remains?

My question is not about the Progress Bar properties available in PF which is a step by step guide of the pages have been completed as part of a workflow. My question is specific to the start of the User’s experience with the application: they arrive at a page where the Flash app loads. I want the User to see progress which indicates how far along the download of the app is. eg. 0%… 10%… 40%, etc, until 100% of the application is loaded into memory and the form is then displayed to the User.

Thanks

When you open a form or an instance from your dashboard you will simply see a spinning icon and “opening” while it loads. If you access a form or instance from outside of the dashboard you will be given a percentage progress while the form or instance loads.

Workflow software, Process software, Procedure software

Anonymous

Thanks for this Dennis…. and is there a way to display the progress bar when the User is between forms. By example, User fills in form 1 and then clicks to view and load data in form 2.

Again, my thanks.

When the child forms open, you will be given a percentage of progress while the child form loads. If you are simply talking about a connection that takes a few seconds because there is a lot of data, no progress will be shown.

Workflow software, Process software, Procedure software

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.