html in “show message”

Home Forum Behaviors html in “show message”

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

i’m wanting to show a dialog box with some additional information and possibly pictures and images. the “show url” option is an option but not really the ideal one for our purposes.

so just wondering if a) there’s a way to input html into the “show message” functionality and b) if not, i’d like to suggest it’d be a nice feature to add into future releases.

thanks again,

paul

ijobling
    Participant

Paul

a) afraid not

b) will add to the wish list but not sure that the show message being a pop up will be able to support it

but.. other ways you could do this if presenting to a different form isn’t something yu want to do (ie the show url for instance).

Add in a new page to you form that when users invoke what you wanted from the ‘show message’ it takes them to that page.. and a button on that page to ‘back to last shown’

or even set up what you want to show on the form page in a group, and HIDE it by default, then when the users click and the script runs use the ‘set state’ to show it, and a behaviour on the ‘group is clicked’ to hide it again

Anonymous

how do you show the bold text/headings and radio buttons in the message prompts when you go to delete pages from the admin pages?

as for the response: thanks for adding to the wish list. some of you alternatives might work out alright. i was starting to go down the road you mentioned, with hidden groups, but wanted to see if there’s another way.

thanks again,

paul

ijobling
    Participant

Paul.. sorry can’t follow what your question is here?

could you raise it in the support ticket where you can attach some screen shots to help clarify what you are meaning and/or even an export of your form with details of what you want to do and where.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.