Image Import

Home Forum Behaviors Image Import

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  saburchett 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

saburchett
    Participant

Hello,

I created a form that uses the image import object and it seems to work for me. But one of our employees tried to upload a file and they get the error saying that “Active X image acquisition” needed to be installed. She gets the error as soon as she clicks on “Acquire.” Our IT department installed Active X, but there’s still an error when she clicks on “Acquire.” And I also made sure that she was using Internet Explorer, but still no luck.

Does anyone else have this issue? And do you know what we should do to get it fixed?

Thanks!

Anonymous

Actually, I’m having the same issue. We get that same error anytime a user clicks on acquire. Does anyone know why this would happen?

reece.thompson
    Participant

Is it possible Active X is installed on the machines but with it been internet explorer, it is trying to prompt the user to “continue” or “Enable” activeX?

Have you tried any other browsers for testing sakes?

That object will only work with IE and the user has to agree to install Active X. A better method to display an image is to create a behavior when a File Attachment object changes data. Use a Set Property object to set a Picture object with Source attachment and choose the Attachment object. The Picture object will display the attachment.This is browser agnostic.

Workflow software, Process software, Procedure software

Anonymous

I always play some games without Active X,and it’s hard to choose which

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.