Image Import Error

Home Forum Objects Reference Image Import Error

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I’m running Ubuntu 10.10 on my laptop. I’m using Google Chrome as my browser.

I have created a new form with a few heading fields, then added 1 Image Import object; saved the form; published the form; then created a new instance. Firstly, the “Acquire” button doesn’t show, I have to click on the down arrow under the left-hand bottom corner of the Image box to get the button to show.

The file selection dialog box pops and I select an image file. The file dialog closes and I get a small pop-up dialog with a heading of “The page at app.perf” then in the dialog box body there is the triangle with an exclamation mark in it with the text next to it reading “Error:undefined”. There is an OK button to click on to close the pop-up.

I have a screenshot if you want me to send it to you.

The image import object only works with Internet Explorer. There is another method of bringing an image into an instance that works with all browsers.

The behavior involves using a file attachment object. When the object changes data, use a set property behavior object to change the property of a picture object to the value of the attachment object.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.