Is there a way to “white label” the on-premise version of Perfectforms?

Home Forum General Is there a way to “white label” the on-premise version of Perfectforms?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  ehuezo 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ehuezo
    Keymaster

Here are the steps that you would execute in order to “white label” the on-premise version of Perfectforms. “White Labeling” is purely removing the Perfectforms logo and name from the Perfectforms login screen as well as the loading screens when forms are being launched or submitted.

1. Open PerfectForms installation folder. The default path is C:Program FilesPerfectForms.

2. In the Perfectforms Installation folder, locate and rename the following files accordingly:

main.swf to main.old

player.swf to player.old

0X8E5DF76M.swf to main.swf

0X8E5DF76P.swf to player.swf

3. Once this has been done, go to your web browser and clear the cache, to ensure that no traces of the Perfectforms branding is stored.

You should see immediately, when you log into Perfectforms that our name and logo are no longer visible.

Anonymous

After doing this, I notice in Windows Explorer and other browsers, that there is a dash before the Form name in the title. I know it’s only a cosmetic issue, but I think it would look better without the dash.

ijobling
    Participant

From Version 1.14, the above steps are no longer needed.

As forms are loaded and submitted (and reports as well) in the onpremise version the perfectforms logo will no longer be presented

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.