Login to PerfectForms

Home Forum General Login to PerfectForms

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ijobling
    Participant

please explain more detail? where is it on our website that you can’t ‘login’ to ?

may be more appropriate to send screen shots to us at support@perfectforms.com of what you are seeing as it may show what you mean

Anonymous

hi,

i have sent screen shots.Can you have a look on them please.

Other thing is,when i go for the option of send me new password and after giving my email it just gets hang.

thnx.

ijobling
    Participant

just responded to your email you sent with the screen shots..

clear your browser cache and try again and you should be OK..

see the earlier forum post:

http://www.perfectforms.com/forums/topic/cant-login-and-my-forms-are-not-working-on-demand

the ‘send me new password’ will be due to the same problem, so try that again after you can login and can get to see our support ticket form on the support page and then it should be OK

Anonymous

I did clear the cache and even restarted my machine,but still facing the same problem.Im using I.E 7.

I have tried on 2 other machines as well but nothing happened.

ijobling
    Participant

go to this page where you see the problem

http://www.perfectforms.com/support.php

and then CTRL+F5 .. this will force the ‘player’ to reload and should then get you where you need to be.

if it doesn’t then close ALL browser windows and try it again.

re these ‘other’ machines, are they also using IE7, and have they been used previously to access the application ? if they have, then the same ‘caching’ issue may be occurring for them as well

Anonymous

Hi,

Its working now.so ctrl+F5 worked.

i;ll check on other machines and if there is any problem i;ll come back to you.

thnx,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.