Main Page Setup Using Reporting

Home Forum General Main Page Setup Using Reporting

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  JC 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

JC
    Participant

I have setup a form with various link connected to a number of reports and forms. To allow the user to select which reports to open, I used a form to store the links. When I tried to setup a report to list the link in datagride or datalist, the URL column can only be viewed. They are not displayed as hyperlink or with open button, like meta-link. What should I do?

The only links in a report that can be dynamic are meta-links. You could use a form with a connection to act like a report.

JC
    Participant

Base on your suggestion, I have used a form to do the main page. I wanna know if I can use a button to open a new form in the same page without prompting “Are you sure you want to navigate away from this page? …..”.

Since we want to create more than 100 forms and “Show Form” button could redirect to a form by using a field/URL, I make the redirection by using “Show URL” instead of “Open Form”.

I have re-created this using a show URL behavior object. Under the properties – Browser window I chose SAME (will close browser the form). I do not get the warning message. If you have it set up this way and still get the warning, perhaps it is your browser setting.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.