Modifying the theme

Home Forum Laying out a Form Modifying the theme

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hello,

I’m trying to modify the theme of some forms but I’m having trouble. The only thing I see is a “reset” button under the theme heading. I looked through the PerfectForms manual and hte only thing it says in relation to this is that you have to click on the background in layout view in order to modify the theme but clicking on the background in layout view doesn’t populate theme options for me. I still only see the reset button. Any ideas?

Ariege

ajobling
    Keymaster

Hi Ariege

It looks like you are clicking on the page, so you are seeing ‘Page Properties’.

What you need to do is click on the background which is the section outside the page, normally grey, to bring up the ‘Form Properties’. Then you will see the option to view and modify the theme.

Anonymous

I see. Yes, I thought ‘background’ meant the background of the page. I didn’t realize that the documentation was referring to the section off the page. Thanks for your help ajobling.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.