Monthly 1000 response limit on hosted solution

Home Forum General Monthly 1000 response limit on hosted solution

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  ehuezo 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ehuezo
    Keymaster

There is a monthly 1000 response or submission limit on the hosted solution. Saved and deleted responses count towards that limit within the monthly time frame, but is renewed each month.

Anonymous

Hi there,

I was under the impression that the 1000 “responses” was actually 1000 form “instances”, and that therefore the total wasn’t incremented when, for example, the form passes from one workflow stage to another, further notifications are sent, and so on. I’m assuming that saving a form instance so that I can continue with it later is classed as submitting a form, and that this counts as 1 towards your 1000 total for the month. However, if I then complete my form, submit it and it passes on through the subsequent workflow stages can I assume that this doesn’t add to my “responses” total?

Apologies if this seems like a daft question, but I’m slightly confused, can you clarify this further please?

Many thanks,

Ali

ehuezo
    Keymaster

Hi Moon, no need for apologies. Responses do not equal instances. So when it comes to the monthly 1000 response limit, multiple responses may be counted against a single form instance.

dmiller
    Participant

Hi there

I am currently evaluating PerfectForms as a solution to building an online application form. I am interested in the On-Demand account. Is there a way to increase the monthly 1000 response limit if needed?

Dave

Hi, An account executive will reach out to you with details.

Workflow software, Process software, Procedure software

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.