multiple custom formats

Home Forum General multiple custom formats

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imperial 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

imperial
    Participant

Is it possible to have more than 1 custom format on a numeric field. i would lilke a field to equal either 0 or 100 & if not then a message of some sort be displayed!

ijobling
    Participant

in your ‘branch’ where you set the condition, go to the ‘advanced’ and there you can then construct your condition for this

not sure what you mean though on the ‘more than one custom format’. Do get back on that if the above isn’t helping

imperial
    Participant

I have a table where i would like a column to input the totals into another field.

this field should then always equal to 0 or 100.

the mentality behind this is that each row entered will have a column for percentage of usage. if there were 4 rows added then each rows percentage should ultimately total 100. if there is no usage then this column would equal 0

hope that makes sense

ijobling
    Participant

have a look at how you can do column calculations on table fields here

http://www.perfectforms.com/Documentation/manual/html/fl_column_calculations.htm

This will give you your total and then you can use this field to ‘validate’ that it equals 100 or 0 before you allow the users to proceed either to ‘submit’ or to the next page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.