My Forms open as read only

Home Forum General My Forms open as read only

Tagged: , , , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

This issue started yesterday. The forms seem to open as a read only instance. The form does open and data is pulled from a database correctly as well as other start up behaviors. the issue is I can’t click on anything. It happens sometimes when i am previewing during the design process. When this happens I have to completely get out and log back into Perfect Forms. Once I do this I can usually open the same form without any problems and having made no other changes. I can’t seem to isolate a cause. Is there a single error that generates this problem? Is there anything I should change on my end?

Thanks,

Tommy

ijobling
    Participant

you mention ‘data is pulled from a database correctly’ suggesting you have a ‘connection’ to another database. Perhaps that action isn’t being totally completed and is in a ‘loop’ for some reason. Check your connection agent log files as this may show some additional information and also your database log files as well.

but also if you see this in ‘preview’ .. you could run the form in ‘debug’ mode as well and then you will be able to see all the events running as the form is opened and that may also show you a function that isn’t completing correctly

and finally, ‘started yesterday’ .. if you have added anything to the form since ‘yesterday’ .. review that work as it could also be related

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.