PF Issue

Home Forum General PF Issue

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  kiascham 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

kiascham
    Participant

Dennis,

Is there some sort of update that is taking place? Myself and one of our users have noticed that it has been acting funny for us today.

Thanks!

Are you still having problems? If so we can schedule a GoToMeeting to review together. I am not seeing any performance issues.

kiascham
    Participant

It does not seem to be going as slow now. It could possibly be an internet problem on our side. If anything changes I’ll check back with you. Thank you for all your help!

saburchett
    Participant

Actually, ours is running extremely slow today. When I try to open and close form instances, it takes anywhere from 20-30 seconds. Before it was almost instant. I also just started receiving user complaints saying that they’re getting communication errors when they try to approve a request.

saburchett
    Participant

Also, users are telling me that they’re getting an error message after a while because the loading is taking too long.

kiascham
    Participant

When I tried closing and logging back in I received an error message stating the requested URL cannot be retrieved.

A server maintenance update was applied and the server was restarted which addressed the latency issue. Please let us know if the issue is not resolved so we can investigate further. If you use the support inquiry form http://www.perfectforms.com/support_contact.php to report urgent issues, it ensures quicker responses since they are distributed to a wider audience across the organization.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.