Possible to remove or hide Attach/Detach buttons in File Attachment column?

Home Forum General Possible to remove or hide Attach/Detach buttons in File Attachment column?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  srogers 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

srogers
    Participant

Hello,

Is it possible to remove or hide Attach/Detach buttons in a File Attachment column? I don’t see the option to do so in the column properties, but might as well ask.

I’ve got a form with an attachment field. I have another form which acts as a summary of the instances of the first form. I don’t want the user to have the ability to detach the file attachment in the summary form (I know it won’t affect the first form, but it means they have to re-load the summary form to view the file.)

I can make the column read only, which is fine, but the buttons take up a lot of room in the cell, especially if the files tend to have longish filenames. I’d prefer to just remove the button entirely. Much neater.

Thank you for your help!

srogers
    Participant

Perhaps a feature suggestion, then, to have more control over the attach/detach buttons for a future version.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.