print error

Home Forum General print error

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I am trying to print my forms, and i keep receiving this message: An error has occurred.

System Error: #1

does anyone no what this means or how to fix it?

ijobling
    Participant

Usually indicates an object on the form that isn’t set correctly. There are updates to printing planned for the next update (1.16) that should be released in the next week or so that could resolve this, but if that doesn’t can you get back to us at support@perfectforms.com and let us know where you running this from a ‘print’ function on the form (ie for you/your user to print out what they have completed) or elsewhere? and send over an export of the form as well

gilesa
    Participant

A few weeks ago, I was able to print forms in their entirety, but now a skewed version of the page is only printing. How do I print all of the information from the page like I did before the 1.16 update?

ijobling
    Participant

Are you able to ‘print to file’ and then send over the file to support@perfectforms.com so we can see what you mean re ‘skewed’ ? or can you scan the print output and send that over ?

gilesa
    Participant

I’m not sure how to ‘print to file’ and we do not have a scanner either! By ‘skewed’, I mean that it prints only what is on the web page at the time I hit print. Before when I printed, a screen would pop up letting me see the entire document, and I could select which pages I wanted to print after viewing them. Now when I hit print, the print box comes up with no document for me to view. When I print now, it cuts off the rest of the document that you would have to scroll down to see if you were viewing it online. Also, the print is elongated. Hope this helps!

ijobling
    Participant

sounds like the ‘print’ function isn’t initiating? from when you press a ‘print’ button on the form. printing from the browser or right click and print will only show you what is on the screen.

try logging off pefectforms and clearing your ‘cache’ in your browser. close all browsers and log in again and see if that helps as it may be cache that is involved.

if not, see if creating a new ‘test’ form with a few fields and a ‘print’ function works OK ? let us know how that goes

gilesa
    Participant

I cleared the cache with no luck. We do not have a print option on the form. We are only printing in office. When I first started printing them a few weeks ago, the entire form printed off on one sheet. I was in the web browser when I printed it then. I am doing the same thing I was doing before, but now it is not working. We do not want to add a print function to the form. Is there a way for me to print the entire form like I did before?!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.