Print function not working (page too long?)

Home Forum General Print function not working (page too long?)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I am not able to print our form pages. The PDF print window shows, but it’s empty.

I suspect that it’s due to the form size being larger than 8.5 x 11.

Any workaround besides creating a completely different set of 8.5 x 11 pages?

Thanks,

Ray P.

ijobling
    Participant

It may not be the size of your form pages, I have a feeling other users have been printing out forms where the sizes are generally larger that this.

Could you export out your form and send it over to support@perfectforms.com (there will not be ANY data involved) and we can see if the actual cause can be determined rather than you having to totally rebuild for the size and still have the issue later.

PS.. please confirm in your email what browser you generally use as well

ijobling
    Participant

Ray..

this relates to the transparency setting in Form Properties/Theme/Groups.

Uncheck this and your form should print OK as a workaround while we find out and clear this up to allow this transparency setting to be utilised as required.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention

Anonymous

Ian,

That seems to have done the trick! It’s interesting that the text and field elements shrink to the 8.5 x 11 page size, but not the header graphics. I’ll have to experiment with that, but this will get the job done. Thanks.

Ray P.

ijobling
    Participant

very interesting.. I’ll ask the developers to look into that as well, I’d expect all the ‘size’ appropriately?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.