Print problem with Multiline text boxes

Home Forum General Print problem with Multiline text boxes

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dennis @ PerfectForms 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ian.blinkhorn
    Participant

I am using the print behaviour to save a PDF version of a print friendly form we are using, unfortunately any multiline text boxes appear to be failing to wrap the text inside the box on the created PDF (despite looking fine on the online version), instead it appears that the text is changed to a single line and that content is lost after the end of the first line at the right edge of the box.

The fields are populated from a Connect call to an external DB table

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will bring this our our development team immediately.

evelina.liu
    Participant

I have issue generating PDFs that I am hoping to capture and display all of the text from wrapped multiline textboxes. On my Print button, I have already set the property on sections to be “Complete”. Shouldn’t this capture everything? Please advise. Thanks.

Multiline text inputs that require a scroll bar will produce an Addendum when printed if you have the print behavior set to allow them. The text in the Multiline inputs must have spaces. It cannot be one long character string.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.