Print Quality / Component Placement

Home Forum Laying out a Form Print Quality / Component Placement

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Dear, I’m currently evaluating perfectforms and am facing several issues regarding the generated PDF-document:

1. I use a high-quality logo on my form (.PNG file). This looks ok on the design- and formscreens, but the same logo in the generated PDF is of significant reduced quality.

2. I have a textfield and next to it an inputfield on the same line. They share the same font, same fontsize, same top-coordinates, same height-coordinates. Everything looks ok on the design- and form-screen. But, the generated PDF shows the inputfield 10 pixels lower then the textfield.

3. I have a textfield that contains a text with spaces into HTML-code to underline it. This is corretly shown on the screen, but the generated PDF does not underline the spaces in my textfield. I replaced this line with a horizontal separator as work-around.

4. This is a more pragmatical question. Is it possible to zoom in (and out) on a page when designing a form?

Just to be clear, the form pages and generated PDF have exactly the same configuration (“Print – DIN 14”, DPI: 72, same dimensions)

Thanks in advance.

The ethic behind PerfectForms is driving a paperless environment. While we recognize the requirement for printing capabilities, we have not focused our efforts here. I have submitted a request to the Development Department on your behalf, however printing requirements have generally been given lower priority.

There is no zoom feature in PerfectForms.

Workflow software, Process software, Procedure software

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!