Print Table Columns

Home Forum General Print Table Columns

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

Is is possible to hide any particular column(s) of table while printing.e.g. i have a table to 5 columns and 2 of them are not that important to be on print out.So how can i just take a print out of just remaining 3 columns.

Regards,

Make your table only wide enough to show those columns that you want printed. On your print behavior, only print the form pages (excluding appendix pages). When the form prints, it will print only the columns that are visible without using the scroll bar, regardless of the position of the scroll bar.

Anonymous

Hi,

Im afraid this can;t be done as my real table is having about 8 columns and some of the columns are in middle of table as a requirement.So any idea how to hide unwanted columns.

Regards,

A set state behavior cannot change the state of columns in a table. The state of a columns cannot be changed dynamically. My only suggestion for you is to change the order of the columns and follow my instructions from above.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.