Printing Color Form out in B&W

Home Forum General Printing Color Form out in B&W

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I realize this can be done through the printing options for one’s printer, but is there a way to create some sort of function that when you are viewing the filled out form (In my case an employment form) that you can elect to print the entire thing out in b&w. as it is right now it has a dull pink background.

Or, can the entire thing be emailed in black&white. I have it setup at the moment to notify by email when someone has completed it…

thank you

ijobling
    Participant

Not that I can think of. the form that you notify or print will be the form as you designed it, but whether it is practical for you to set up a ‘child’ form that is an exact duplicate but designed in a colour scheme that is more suitable for your printing requirements (you can pass data from the parent into the child form, and then have the ‘print’ button only on the child form) could be considered.

Alternatively if this is for your end users to print (ie users not aware how they can change their print output) you could look at presenting some ‘instructions/advice’ in terms of the show message function on the form before they initiate the ‘print’ command

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.