Quask Support required (FormArtist reinstall problem)

Home Forum General Quask Support required (FormArtist reinstall problem)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi

I have been a user of Quask FormArtist for years (The professional version). I have also signed up for Perfect forms and find this product very useful as well.

I have a serious problem in that I currently have multiple surveys running using Quask with large corporate customers. My PC hard drive has just given up the ghost (fortunately, I managed to unregister my copy of Quask before it died completely). I also store backups of everything. Now here’s where I have a real problem – I have just reinstalled Quask on my new PC and gone to enter my key and it states that it can no longer connect to the server, I get the same problem when I try and get FormArtist to check for the latest version.

I need some help as these clients are asking for an update on their survey results and I cannot give this to them.

I would appreciate some assistance.

Regards,

BP

If you wish to have your FormArtist key reset, a $25 fee applies.

Navigate to http://www.perfectforms.com/support.php and choose Quask / Formartist from the Type drop-down menu. From there you can hit continue to follow the procedure.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.