Radio Buttons in Tables

Home Forum Working with Tables Radio Buttons in Tables

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I have a “select” column on a table. It needs to function like a radio button – only one selection allowed. Radio button is not an option for column type. The closest thing functionally is a “button” – but I would need to change the button image to make it look like a checkbox or radio button. I can’t find where to do that.

Alernatively, is there a way to make the checkbox behave like a radio button (only one selection)?

I need a workaround ASAP… I was hoping 1.12 would solve it but no luck. Thanks.

Ray P.

ijobling
    Participant

not sure what you mean to be honest ? if you want to present the users something to select from .. one object from a range of items like the radio button, then using a drop down in the column would do that for you.

if it isn’t that you are looking for, could you contact us direct at support@perfectforms.com where you can also send over some screen shots to help explain what it is you are trying to achieve here

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.