Re-branding

Home Forum General Re-branding

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dennis @ PerfectForms 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I wanted to change some of our logos out and I noticed on 1.18 a new program was written. How do I get PF to use the logos on my server?

var _pf_secure=false;var _pf_brand=1;var _pf_signup=0;var _pf_remember=1;var _pf_embeded=false;function pf_embed(u,i,p,w,h,m){_pf_writeSWF(u,i,p,w,h,m);_pf_embeded=true;}

function createFlashMovie(u,i,p,w,h){pf_embed(u,i,p,w,h);}

function pf_preload(u,i,p){_pf_writeSWF(u,i+”_”,p,1,1,”transparent”);}

It is much more simple than that. As long as var_pf_brand=1, then all you have to do is copy the custom logo files to the PerfectForms™ installation folder (typically, C:\Program FilesPerfectForms. Name them:

• oem_logo_large.gif

• oem_logo_small.gif

Anonymous

Is this still true for v 2.0. It does not seem to work any more…Do you have the new instructions for re-branding?

This has not changed with V 2.0

Anonymous

Here is what I have.

var _pf_secure=false;var _pf_brand=1;var _pf_signup=0;var _pf_remember=1;var _pf_embeded=false;function pf_embed(u,i,p,w,h,m){_pf_writeSWF(u,i,p,w,h,m);_pf_embeded=true;}

Question:

If my logo is a pixel off will show?

Also the PF logo’s at login and in the upper right corner don’t seem like the can be moved…

A couple pixels off should not matter (mine are). The location of the logos cannot be moved.

Workflow software, Process software, Procedure software

Anonymous

Got it! thanks

Anonymous

Could you provide me a video guide to solve this question.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.