Read unsaved offline data?

Home Forum General Read unsaved offline data?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Is it possible to read or query unsaved data in an offline form? I’d like to build an application that integrates with the form data in an offline context.

Thank you.

-Chris.

We have a module called the Offline Forms Manager (OFM): http://www.perfectforms.com/Documentation/manual/html/?tu_perfectforms_offline_form_manager.htm

It allows you to create instances of a form, save them, and then upload them into your PerfectForms account when you once again have connectivity.

Workflow software, Process software, Procedure software

Anonymous

Thanks for the quick reply, Dennis. I saw the OFM reference but what I’d like is something a little more customized. From what I understand, under OFM the form will behave pretty much like an online form, except it saves the data for unfinished forms locally until reconnected and the user saves the form.

What I would like is to be able to use some programming language to read the partially finished data from an independent application. Ideally the app could be started from a button but that’s not what I’m asking here. Just whether it’s possible for a custom program on the client to ready the contents of the saved data.

Thanks very much,

-Chris.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.