Recommendation

Home Forum General Recommendation

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lhitchcock 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

lhitchcock
    Participant

I think it would be really useful for the PF admin to be able to manually send out a notification for situations when somebody deletes or can’t find their original email notification. Rather than having to wait for a scheduled reminder email, it would be nice to be able to go in and have the original notification be resent. I’m just sayin’.

You can easily build that into your forms. Use a text input field for an email address, and a button. Call The button “send notification”. You could even make the state of these objects hidden to everyone but the manager role.

When the button is pressed send an notification email with a link to the address in your new field.

lhitchcock
    Participant

I’m having a little trouble getting this to work on my form hiding it from everyone but myself.

Also, while it’s not a difficult task for me to add this functionality to every single form that I make, it seems as though this would be a useful feature to build into future versions of PerfectForms. Surely I’m not the only client who would find a time-saving feature like this useful.

To Get your states working correctly make sure that you are in a role. If you are still struggling with it you can send me an export of your form and I will look at it for you.

lhitchcock
    Participant

Thanks. I may take you up on that tomorrow.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.