Report Filter

Home Forum Reporting Report Filter

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi,

I have a Leave Application Form and there is a TextInput Field called “Balance”.A numeric value is entered in this textinput by user and form is submitted and it goes to closed stage.

A form instance is created when any employee wants to go on holidays. I want to create a report on basis of this leave application form.Where I want to show employee information, Last Submission Date and Balance field.Im able to get all this information in my report but the only problem is that I want LAST FORM INSTANCE of employee showing “Balance” field for ALL employees whereas what im getting is ALL form instances of ALL Employees.

How can I create such report with LAST FORM INSTANCE.

Regards

I think you are saying that you want a report that shows you for each individual employee the value in the balance field from the most recently submitted instance. Correct?

If that is the case, I would use a form connection and a hidden table in my report. Create a connection to your Leave Application form. Send parameter = name, return parameter = Balance, and Name. When the report opens use the connection to populate a drop-down with all of the names in the form instances (leave send parameter value empty). When that drop-down changes data use a Connection to send the name in the drop-down and return the balance to all rows of the table. Then use a Set Table Rows to go to the last row (most recent instance) and finally use a Set Field to set a field in the report with the value in the current row (the balance value from the last instance for that person).

Workflow software, Process software, Procedure software

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.