Screen Layout

Home Forum General Screen Layout

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  sturmeyp 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sturmeyp
    Participant

Since upgrading our on-premise version to 2.0 something has changed in the way forms are displayed inside the browser. I had designed a form with dimensions 978 x 530 pixels which was exactly sized to fit a screen running at 1024×768, i.e. I had no scroll bars showing on top and bottom. Since version 2 upgrade the same form now displays with horizontal and vertical scroll bars. It seems that the area PerfectForms can use is less somehow?

To demonstrate create a blank form at size 978×530 with border width 4, round corners. Set PC screen resolution at 1024×768. When you preview inside Perfectforms it looks OK. When you publish and view it shows problem

I built a demonstration form to your specs and changed my screen resolution but did not get the same results. I opened the browser window on a laptop screen as well as a monitor. Neither produced a scroll bar.

Workflow software, Process software, Procedure software

sturmeyp
    Participant

Dennis, What browser did you make your check with? If I open our forms in Firefox they look OK but when opened with IE8 I get the scroll bars?

I tested with Chrome and IE8 on a Windows XP machine.

Workflow software, Process software, Procedure software

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.